Enjoy a $2,000
Get more from a personalized relationship when you open a new Chase Private Client Checking account with qualifying activities
Save time and money with better banking benefits and special services, plus a $2,000 welcome bonus. Hereʼs how to get started:
Meet with a Private Client Banker by January 25, 2023 to open your new Chase Private Client Checking account1.
Within 45 days of coupon enrollment, transfer a total of $250,000 or more in new money or securities to a combination of eligible checking, savings and/or investment accounts (excludes Chase business checking and savings accounts, any J.P. Morgan Self-Directed Investing & Automated Investing accounts, J.P. Morgan Wealth Management retirement accounts and CDs), and maintain the balance for at least 90 days from coupon enrollment.*
Your $2,000 will be deposited into your account within 40 days.
What are the eligible and ineligible accounts for this offer?
Accounts that qualify for your new money deposit
- Personal Checking and Savings accounts
- Eligible J.P. Morgan Wealth Management non-retirement investment accounts (opened in a Chase branch and serviced by a J.P. Morgan Private Client Advisor)
Accounts that do not qualify for your new money deposit
- Business Checking and Savings accounts
- Any J.P. Morgan Self-Directed Investing & Automated Investing accounts
- Any J.P. Morgan Wealth Management retirement accounts (such as Traditional and Roth IRAs, Keoghs, SEP and SIMPLE IRAs, and 401(k) plans)
- Insurance products
- Fixed and variable annuities
- J.P. Morgan Fund Accounts
- 529 College Savings Plans
- Attorney trust accounts
- Client fund trust accounts
- Government or Non-Profit accounts
- Donor-advised funds
Experience a banking relationship that brings you more.
Personalized attention from a Chase Private Client Banker and J.P. Morgan Advisor in a branch or on the phone
Help with your everyday financial needs
Relationship Pricing Program with mortgage rate discounts up to 0.50% based on new and existing balances when buying a new home or refinancing.4
Upgrade your relationship.
Si tiene alguna pregunta, por favor llame o visite una sucursal local de Chase.