Enjoy A $2,000
and so much more when you upgrade to Chase Private Client with qualifying activities
Save time and money with better banking benefits and special services, plus a $2,000 welcome bonus. Hereʼs how to get started:
Meet with a Private Client Banker by January 15, 2021 to upgrade your account to Chase Private Client.
Within 45 calendar days, transfer a total of $250,000 or more in new money or securities to a combination of eligible checking, savings and/or investment accounts (excludes Chase business checking and savings accounts, any You InvestSM, J.P. Morgan retirement accounts and CDs), and maintain the balance for at least 90 days.*
Your $2,000 will be deposited into your account within 30 business days.
Recent Changes to Chase Private Client Checking:
- There is no Monthly Service Fee for Chase Private Client CheckingSM when you maintain an average beginning day balance of $150,000 or more in any combination of this account and linked personal qualifying Chase deposits/J.P. Morgan investments OR you have a linked Chase Platinum Business CheckingSM account. Otherwise a $35 Monthly Service Fee will apply.
- Overdraft Fees will be waived on four or fewer business days during the current and prior 12 statement periods. However, after this, Standard Overdraft Practice will apply.
- You’ll be required to have a Chase Private Client Checking account if you want to open a Chase Private Client Savings account.
- Balances in Business Banking checking and savings accounts no longer count towards minimum balance requirements.
What are the eligible and ineligible accounts for this offer?
Accounts that qualify for your new money deposit
- Personal Checking and Savings accounts
- Eligible J.P. Morgan investment accounts (opened in a Chase branch and serviced by a J.P Morgan Private Client Advisor or Financial Advisor)
Accounts that do not qualify for your new money deposit
- Business Checking and Savings accounts
- Any You InvestSM accounts
- Any J.P. Morgan retirement accounts (such as Traditional and Roth IRAs, Keoghs, SEP and SIMPLE IRAs, and 401(k) plans)
- Insurance products
- Fixed and variable annuities
- J.P. Morgan Fund Accounts
- 529 College Savings Plans
- Attorney trust accounts
- Client fund trust accounts
- Government or Non-Profit accounts
Experience A Banking Relationship That Brings You More.
A dedicated team ready to help you with:
Personalized attention in a branch or on the phone
Your everyday financial needs
Upgrade To Chase Private Client.
Si tiene alguna pregunta, por favor llame o visite una sucursal local de Chase.