Chase First BankingSM
A debit card for kids
$0 Monthly Service Fee1
For children ages 6-17
Banking account owned by parent/guardian
For existing Chase checking customers
Not a Chase checking customer? Explore accounts
Skills for the future
Monitor and control
Teach your kids the money foundations of spend, save and earn
your child can spend.
- Set limits on where and how much your child can spend, like $10 at restaurants or $15 to spend anywhere.
- Set up account alerts to help you keep track of their purchases.
- Your child can use their own debit card to make purchases at stores and online.
- Your child can request money and you can approve or decline the request.
- Set limits on how much your child can withdraw at ATMs.
- No fees at 16,000 Chase ATMs.
- Make savings a habit! Talk to your child about
their savings goals and track their progress in
the Chase Mobile app.
- Your child can set goals and transfer money
they’ve received or earned at any time.
- Easily transfer money to your child’s savings goals.
assign one-time chores.
- Make allowance easier with recurring transfers – daily,
weekly or monthly – to your child in the Chase Mobile app.
- Assign recurring chores and pay your child when they’re done in the Chase Mobile app.
Does your teen need an account with direct deposit and the ability to pay friends and family with Zelle®4?
Consider a Chase High School CheckingSM account.
Ready to get your kids started with their first debit card?
Chase First Banking has a $0 Monthly Service Fee. You'll first need to have a qualifying Chase checking account before you can add a Chase First Banking account. For your children aged 6-17.1
Account subject to approval. See Additional Banking Services and Fees (PDF) for more information.
Have a Chase checking account?
Open a Chase First Banking
account for your children ages 6-17
Not a Chase checking customer?
Choose the checking account that’s right for you
You're Now Leaving Chase
Chase's website and/or mobile terms, privacy and security policies don't apply to the site or app you're about to visit. Please review its terms, privacy and security policies to see how they apply to you. Chase isn't responsible for (and doesn't provide) any products, services or content at this third-party site or app, except for products and services that explicitly carry the Chase name.
A debit card for kids ages 6 - 17 with no monthly service fee,
exclusively for Chase Checking customers.
Get started today with
3 simple steps:
account for your kid
good money habits!