Debit card for kids
Chase First BankingSM is available exclusively for Chase checking customers to help teens and kids build good money habits
The first step to knowing money matters
Exclusively for Chase checking customers, Chase First Banking helps parents teach their teens and kids about money by giving parents the control they want and kids the freedom they need to learn.
It’s a banking account for you and your child that comes with its very own debit card. Learn how to spend, save, and earn – all from the Chase Mobile® app.2
Simple from the start
Monitor and control
Skills for the future
Chase First Banking
Teach your teens and kids the money foundations of spend, save and earn
Manage where and how much your child can spend.
- Set limits on where and how much your child can spend, like $10 at restaurants or $15 to spend anywhere.
- Set up account alerts to help you keep track of their purchases.3
- Your child can use their own debit card to make purchases at stores and online.
- Teens and kids can request money and you can approve or decline the request.
- Set limits on how much your child can withdraw at ATMs.
- No fees at 16,000 Chase ATMs.
Help your child start saving and setting their own savings goals in the Chase Mobile app.
- Make savings a habit! Talk to your child about their savings goals and track their progress in the Chase Mobile app.
- Teens and kids can set goals and transfer money they’ve received or earned at any time.
- Easily transfer money to your child’s savings goals.
Set up recurring allowance and assign one-time chores.
- Make allowance easier with recurring payments – daily, weekly or monthly – to your child in the Chase Mobile app.
- Assign one-time chores and pay your teens and kids when they’re done in the Chase Mobile app.
Have a Chase checking account?
Open a Chase First Banking
account for your children ages 6-17
Not a Chase checking customer?
Choose the checking account that’s right for you
You're Now Leaving Chase
Chase's website and/or mobile terms, privacy and security policies don't apply to the site or app you're about to visit. Please review its terms, privacy and security policies to see how they apply to you. Chase isn't responsible for (and doesn't provide) any products, services or content at this third-party site or app, except for products and services that explicitly carry the Chase name.