Debit card for kids
Chase First BankingSM is available exclusively for Chase checking customers to help teens and kids build good money habits.
You're invited to get a debit card for your kids
Congrats, parents — you're taking a great step toward teaching your teens and kids about financial responsibility, and we want to thank you for visiting Chase First Banking.
Exclusively for Chase checking customers, this bank account and debit card gives you control over how much your kids can spend, and gives them the opportunity to learn the fundamentals of saving, spending and even earning.
Plus — there are no monthly service fees. Continue here to open an account, or review the benefits below.
Skills for the future
Monitor and control
Teach your teens and kids the money foundations of spend, save and earn
your child can spend.
- Your child can use their own debit card to make purchases at stores and online.
- Set up account alerts to help you keep track of their purchases.3
- Set limits on where and how much your child can spend, like $10 at restaurants or $15 to spend anywhere.
- Teens and kids can request money and you can approve or decline the request.
- No fees at 16,000 Chase ATMs.
- Set limits on how much your child can withdraw at ATMs.
- Make savings a habit! Talk to your child about
their savings goals and track their progress in
the Chase Mobile app.
- Teens and kids can set goals and transfer money
they’ve received or earned at any time.
- Easily transfer money to your child’s savings goals.
assign one-time chores.
- Make allowance easier with recurring transfers – daily,
weekly or monthly – to your child in the Chase Mobile app.
- Assign recurring chores and pay your teens and kids when they’re
done in the Chase Mobile app.
Chase First Banking
Have a Chase checking account?
Open a Chase First Banking
account for your children ages 6-17
Not a Chase checking customer?
Choose the checking account that’s right for you
Already have a Chase First Banking account?
You're Now Leaving Chase
Chase's website and/or mobile terms, privacy and security policies don't apply to the site or app you're about to visit. Please review its terms, privacy and security policies to see how they apply to you. Chase isn't responsible for (and doesn't provide) any products, services or content at this third-party site or app, except for products and services that explicitly carry the Chase name.
A debit card for kids ages 6 - 17 with no monthly service fee,
exclusively for Chase Checking customers.
Get started today with
3 simple steps:
account for your kid
good money habits!